6O151314 Seraﬁt 4/0, DS-18, 45 cm, multi, resorbable, violet, 24 pcs
€147,19 Incl. vat
Seraﬁt 4/0, DS-18, 45 cm, multi, resorbable, violet
SERAFIT® is a braided absorbable suture which is extremely pliable and which allows smooth passage of the suture during placement but does not then cut through the tissues. It can be tied reliably, even in areas containing a great deal of blood or tissue secretions, and ensures knot-holding security.
Good knot tensile strength / Easy to tie / Optimally smooth passage through the tissues
How to order (Choose 6 pay for 5)
- Choose freely between the sutures - 6 pcs. of the same suture or mix between several variants to give a total of 6 pcs.
- When paying, you choose invoice as payment method.
- Please note that the rebate (the cheapest suture) will be deducted during the invoicing process.
- We will deliver the invoice with the products.
SERAFIT® product data
- Polyglycolic acid
- violet, multifilament (braided), coated
- undyed, multifilament (braided), coated
- USP 8/0 to 6 (undyed: 6/0 to 1)
- EP 0.4 to 8 (undyed: 0.7 to 4)
- min. 50% tensile strength after 14 days
- 0% after approx. 90 days
See the full program HERE